Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Smile.


So, I was rummaging through my belongings a while back before another big move and I happened to have stumbled upon my D.A.R.E. workbook. Epic fail. I had no idea what the concept of drugs and alcohol were as kids, haha. I remember a section talking about piercings and tattooing being a sign of being a juvenile delinquent..... Any who, this picture. My sister took this a year ago when we were Skyping because I couldn't keep this ridiculous picture to myself. This is from my workbook and it's a picture of who I am..."Not A Wanna-Be."

To me I look like a groooooovy-licious hippy stripper from San Francisco. Which, nothing against anybody who takes on these identities. I wish I could jump into my fifth grade brain and understand why my pictures always came out like this, haha. It never ceases to make me laugh because I turned out to be probably the more opposite I could be from this self-portrait.

My favorite part is that I had pump shoes and, you might be able to see it, I was going to have a long-sleeved shirt from those erased pencil lines. Whatevs, I'm a liberated and free woman always!

1 comment:

  1. Yea, that's my fav self portrait of yours. I wish you ever owned clothes that looked like that though haha.

    ReplyDelete